Discover to Advantages
We offer you the best service with our expert team. Please click the link to make an appointment online.
What are the advantages of dental implants?
Particularly, the existing prostheses of patients who have been edentulous for many years, begin to cause dents over time and lose their harmony, since changes continue in the bone. If a denture is to be attached on the implant, it must have a stable foundation, so that cases such as the movement of the denture and its coming out of the mouth will not observed.
- Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- It would be best to apply dental implants for the patients who do not desire to have removable dentures or whose bones have lost their retention characteristic.
What are the advantages of zirconium veneer?
It is white in color, so there is no reflection of the black metal found on porcelain veneers with a traditional metal alloy infrastructure.It has light permeability. This feature of zirconium is used to achieve the ideal aesthetics on the anterior teeth especially during smiles. This is one of the most important criteria for an aesthetic dental veneer. Its resistance to chewing pressure is very high. Thanks to this feature, it is also easily used in the posterior teeth.
- It does not cause allergies, thanks to its compatibility feature. Some people are allergic to metal. Zirconium veneer should be preferred by these persons when it is required to have a dental veneer done. Otherwise, many dental and gingival diseases may be encountered such as inflammation of the gums, gum recession, bleeding, swelling, redness, etc.
- Compared to other veneer types, zirconium veneer conducts less heat because of its low thermal conductivity. Thus, it is not affected by hot and cold in the mouth, and will not cause sensitivity in the teeth.
What are the advantages of laser applications in gingival treatment?
This can be said to be a more comfortable treatment method.
- The need for anesthesia during the procedure is less compared to other applications.
- Generally, the bleeding rate during the treatment is low. The patient will feel much less pain after the application and the healing process will be faster than other methods.
- There will be less loss of healthy tissue during the treatment.